Andhra: Congress in all-out war against Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kadapa
PCC president D Srinivas, after conferring with the party’s district leaders on Thursday evening, announced that the Congress would fight for both the seats. The party high command will decide who should be in the fray, Srinivas said after the meeting.
YS Vivekananda Reddy, Agriculture Minister and YSR’s brother, though, fears that such a move could be construed as a “demonstration of Congress dichotomy”. But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
With this, the PCC chief has made it clear that the party, while staking claim to the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s legacy, would not mind fielding a candidate against YSR’s widow Vijayamma who is seeking re-election from Pulivendula.
- Is Sonia Goddess or Demon for KTR
- Is Jr.Ntr going to support TDP in the coming elections?
- “Do we need Andhra Parties in Telangana” , Questions KCR
- Siva Sena counters congress for Modi
- Modi instead of Joshi at Kanpur meeting
- Pervez Musharraf escaped assassination attempt
- Andhra Pradesh division was messed up: Modi
- BJP-TDP electoral alliance
- Manda Krishna Madiga warned KCR
- Caste Supremacy Killed Software Techie in Guntur
- Pawan Kalyan meets Narendra Modi to extend full support to BJP
- Former DGP of Andhra Pradesh may join in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP)
- Congress MLA Veera Siva Reddy to join in Telugu Desam Party
- NO WARD MEMBERS FOR CONGRESS PARTY IN SEEMANDHRA
- YSRCP differences in Kuppam