Andhra: Congress in all-out war against Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kadapa
PCC president D Srinivas, after conferring with the party’s district leaders on Thursday evening, announced that the Congress would fight for both the seats. The party high command will decide who should be in the fray, Srinivas said after the meeting.
YS Vivekananda Reddy, Agriculture Minister and YSR’s brother, though, fears that such a move could be construed as a “demonstration of Congress dichotomy”. But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
With this, the PCC chief has made it clear that the party, while staking claim to the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s legacy, would not mind fielding a candidate against YSR’s widow Vijayamma who is seeking re-election from Pulivendula.
- Former CM of Andhra to float New Political Party
- Government issues fresh guidelines on medical care to rape victims
- TTD alone is permitted to use the brand name Tirupati Laddu
- Andhra Pradesh Split into two , Rajya Sabha Passed AP Reorganization Bill
- Telangana Bill Passed by Lok Sabha by Voice Vote.
- Ravi Babu new movie Laddoo Babu
- Aam Aadmi Party released first list of 20 Candidates for LOK Sabha Elections
- Railway Budget 2014 introduced 72 new trains
- AAP’s Anti-Corruption Helpline gets huge response
- schoolgirl kills baby after secret birth in hostel
- Priyanka Gandhi to campaign for Rahul Gandhi
- Kiran meets new team of AP NGOs
- Tolly wood loverboy uday kiran commits suicide
- Seem Andhra bandh hits Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Assembly session to witness fireworks