Andhra: Congress in all-out war against Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kadapa
PCC president D Srinivas, after conferring with the party’s district leaders on Thursday evening, announced that the Congress would fight for both the seats. The party high command will decide who should be in the fray, Srinivas said after the meeting.
YS Vivekananda Reddy, Agriculture Minister and YSR’s brother, though, fears that such a move could be construed as a “demonstration of Congress dichotomy”. But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
With this, the PCC chief has made it clear that the party, while staking claim to the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s legacy, would not mind fielding a candidate against YSR’s widow Vijayamma who is seeking re-election from Pulivendula.
- AP Government fixed meeting with State level Bankers Committee on June 30
- Kanaka Durga Temple Flyover would be realty in 3 years
- AP Government to develop Vijayawada, Tirupati and Visakhapatnam as mega cities.
- Chandrababu Naidu allocated Key Portfolio to Ministers
- Chandrababu Naidu Took Oath as Chief Minister
- Sonia Gandhi sends Prime Minister Modi her wish list for Seemandhra
- K Jana Reddy was elected leader of Congress Party in Telangana Legislative Assembly
- Charge Sheet against JC Wife
- Koneru Humpy will tie the knot with Anvesh on August 12
- Sonia and Rahul submit resignations to UPA: CWC rejects
- Bus into valley: 17 deceased at Jammu
- Party discussions held at high rate for the Cabinet formation
- TDP hits back with a blast
- The path for Modi’s victory
- Jagan Says People Believed false Promises of Chandra Babu Naidu