Andhra: Congress in all-out war against Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kadapa
PCC president D Srinivas, after conferring with the party’s district leaders on Thursday evening, announced that the Congress would fight for both the seats. The party high command will decide who should be in the fray, Srinivas said after the meeting.
YS Vivekananda Reddy, Agriculture Minister and YSR’s brother, though, fears that such a move could be construed as a “demonstration of Congress dichotomy”. But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
With this, the PCC chief has made it clear that the party, while staking claim to the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s legacy, would not mind fielding a candidate against YSR’s widow Vijayamma who is seeking re-election from Pulivendula.
- Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) Wins All 4 States
- Puranderaswari resigns from cabinet
- Bandh in Seemandhra today
- Nelson Mandela No More
- Today Bandh Opposing Royal Telangana In Hyderabad
- Y.S Jagan to meet Jayalalitha on Wednesday
- Rayala-Telangana expected at electoral gains
- Special cabinet meeting on Dec 3 to discuss Telangana
- IS Hyderabad common capital for Ten years?
- Y.S. Jagan confident on power after four Months
- Nirmala crowned India’s first Miss Wheelchair
- Andhra coast faces another cyclone Lehar threat
- Bangalore ATM attacker caught on camera in Andhra
- Helen changes route, heads towards Krishna district
- Andhra Pradesh set to face Helen’s cyclone