Andhra: Congress in all-out war against Jagan Mohan Reddy in Kadapa
PCC president D Srinivas, after conferring with the party’s district leaders on Thursday evening, announced that the Congress would fight for both the seats. The party high command will decide who should be in the fray, Srinivas said after the meeting.
YS Vivekananda Reddy, Agriculture Minister and YSR’s brother, though, fears that such a move could be construed as a “demonstration of Congress dichotomy”. But his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
With this, the PCC chief has made it clear that the party, while staking claim to the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s legacy, would not mind fielding a candidate against YSR’s widow Vijayamma who is seeking re-election from Pulivendula.
- YSR Congress Party Leader Shobha Nagireddy Passes Away
- Kidney racket local agents arrested by CCS police
- 11 more accused for Medical PG entrance in CID hands
- Three National awards announced for “Naa Bangaru Talli”
- TDP MLA arrested in case of cash seize
- EC notifies Balakrishna for violating E-Codes
- TJAC gave a call to people to Reject YSRCP and TDP
- Nagarjuna to host Kaun Banega Karoorpathi in Telugu
- Criminal Cases against Advertising Agencies
- Kiran Kumar Reddy not contesting in elections
- Sailajanath missed seat in both congress and TDP
- Burglars gang busted after an year by Hyderabad police
- BJP facing controversies in Seemandhra
- Is Sonia Goddess or Demon for KTR
- Is Jr.Ntr going to support TDP in the coming elections?