Python Developer jobs in Hyderabad
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner headquartered in Atlanta, GA, specializing in design, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive IT solutions for some of the worlds leading organizations. Oracle applications, Oracle Database, and Oracle Middleware technology are our primary focus and the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on being industry leaders in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications, Database, Fusion Middleware, and Business Intelligence products. We work hand-in-hand with Oracle Corporation’s development, support, and sales teams to build and deploy high-performance enterprise business solutions. Please visit www.biascorp.com for more details.
Job Description :
1. Previous working experience as a Python Developer for at least 2 year(s)
2. Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
5. Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
6. Use server-side logic to integrate user-facing elements.
7. Develop software related to asset management (or another core business).
8. Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
9. Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
10. Support new projects and implement solutions from a Level-3 perspective.
11. Integrate data storage solutions.
12. Implement data security and protection.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
2. Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
3. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Integration of data storage solutions
6. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
7. Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
8. Relevant technical knowledge and skills include HTML, SQL, Java, CSS, and.NET.
9. should have strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with team members.
10. Should have strong communication skills to write concise project reports.
11. should be flexible and able to take on responsibilities outside of their job description, especially on smaller teams.
Contact Details :
Recruiter Name : Anand Devaraj
Contact Company : BIAS Infotech Private Limited
Telephone : 040-49874806
Email ID : email@example.com
Website : http://www.biascorp.com