AWS Jobs in Hyderabad
Seneca Global offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner. We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, iSeries – AS/400 solutions and Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
This is a hands on cloud engineering role working with head of the Infrastructure Services Global Cloud Practice. The purpose of the role is to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IaaS/PaaS platforms focusing on application assessments, automation and DevOps. The successfully hired candidate will ensure high customer satisfaction delivering DevOps and cloud projects.
1) Proven experience in cloud infrastructure project deals for hands on migration to public clouds such as Azure and AWS.
2) Extensive knowledge about APIs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers.
3) Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
4) Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
5) Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
6) AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
7) Azure or AWS IaaS Technologies
8) Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
9) Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
10) Experience building private AMIs on VPCs,
11) LAMP Stack and Linux experience
12) Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
13) Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API)
Skill set required:
1) Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
2) Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
3) Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
4) Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
5) Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB.
6) Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
7) A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
8) A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
9) A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.
Recruiter Name : Kartheek Mandavalli
Address : SenecaGlobal IT Services Pvt. Ltd.7th Floor, Western Pearl,Survey No.13, KondapurHyderabad,Telangana,India 500084
Website : http://www.senecaglobal.com/
Telephone : 91-40-66073501